Payment Options and Insurance
at Kindred Care Pet Hospital
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept Debit cards, Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, ), Checks and Cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Kindred Care pet Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the Care Credit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. We now offer Scratchpay! With their simple payment plans and high approval rates, it’s no wonder why Scratchpay is the fastest growing financing provider in the veterinary space.
Keep all your furry, loved ones healthy by providing them with the care they need.